Welker tied Jerry Rice for the number one spot with 17 games with 10+ receptions and Brady tied Drew Brees with the third most seasons with 25+ TD passes at 8 total.
I was pumped to see the Miami game this season just because HBO featured them on Hard Knocks. I was more pumped to see that Tannehill didn’t do a great job. He acted like a spoiled brat during the preseason. I liked Matt Moore. Since I am not an NFL analyst, I didn’t really question it when they said Gerrard would start over him. But when Gerrard got hurt they went to Tannehill? The only thing I liked about him was his wife. And it was one of those “I would love to hate her because she looks like Barbie but she does so much charity work I actually have to like her” type of likes. The best part of the whole team is Offensive Line Coach Jim Turner. The man is hysterical. Not only is he an ex Marine but he is also a BC Alum and from Braintree, so it’s no wonder I like him. He is the epitome of Massachusetts Sarcasm. I could easily picture him donning a worn out Sox hat and backing up Matt Damon as he kicks some ass in Good Will Hunting. How do you like them apples?
Easy Chicken Piccata
3 Boneless Skinless Breasts - butterflied and cut in half
½ Cup fresh Lemon Juice
6 Tablespoons unsalted Butter
¾ Cup Chicken Stock
¼ Cup White wine (optional)
¼ Cup Capers - rinsed
Salt and Pepper
1. Liberally season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour.
2. Add 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons olive oil to a large pan over medium heat. When bubbly, add 3 pieces of chicken. Cook 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
3. Add 2 more tablespoons butter and 2 more tablespoons oil. When bubbly, cook last 3 pieces, 3 minutes per side. Remove from heat.
4. Add chicken stock, wine, capers and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, add more pepper or stock if needed.
5. Add chicken, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
6. Remove chicken from pan. Add last 2 tablespoons butter and whisk for 2 minutes.
7. Garnish chicken with parsley.
Serve Sauce on top or on the side
*Note: This is not a picture of my chicken piccata. I forgot to take one :( I swiped this baby off Google Images. Oops.