I blame Giselle. And OchoCinco. His game is non-existent, why couldn’t she marry him if she was going to ruin someone?
I am not even going to discuss the game, other than to say we played Buffalo, Wes Welker is still the man, and we made Margherita Pizza, Buffalo Wings and Reuben Dip.
- Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Pizza Dough
- Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Basil, diced
1. Preheat oven according to Pizza Dough directions.
2. Using a spoon, spread Marinara sauce on dough. Layer with Mozzarella and diced Basil.
3. Cook according to directions.
Baked Reuben Dip
- 2/3 pound thinly sliced corned beef
- 3/4 cup light cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- marble rye, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Spread in a lightly greased baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Serve with Marble Rye.